Meeting on Feb 8th 2015 -
Discussion on getting a Cub Unit Started with interested families and meeting at the St Paul JCC:
- JCOSMN will sponsor with the intent to transfer charter partnership to another Jewish Organization within 2 to 3 years.
- NSC - Northwest District interested in providing the first home District. Specific location should not be an issue
- Discussion with Council, St Paul JCC, and interested families to start unit must come in this order before anything else.
- New Cub Program and Jewish based unit should mesh with our goals.
- NSC New President would support new units- would like to see Venture crew also.
Additional work in Progress:
Application forms for JCOSMN scholarships on this site
Criteria for judging applications updated. Include Venture Silver recipients to allow them to apply also.
Brochure updated and posted on site.
Next Meeting March 8th
Established all Meeting Dates for Coming Year barring any religious or other events that would require a change. For Council Publication.
Dates added to Events Calendar.